1. GENERAL PROVISIONS. By placing an order with ENGAGINGRESUMES.com, you agree that you are legally bound by and will agree to the terms outlined on this page. ENGAGINGRESUMES.com may update this page at any time, though you will remain bound to the terms and conditions in place at the time of your order. You agree to pay the estimated/quoted price for your order and authorize ENGAGINGRESUMES.com to charge your credit card and/or PayPal account for this amount in accordance with your cardmember agreement. If you initiate any charge back or credit card dispute for an order already approved and delivered to you, we reserve the right to collect any fees we incur as a result of your dispute. **For customers claiming a Military service discount, verification of employment or Military service is required. ENGAGINGRESUMES.com may, at its sole discretion, cancel your order and refund your money entirely. You hereby agree and consent to venue in the State of Florida in the event that legal action regarding ENGAGINGRESUMES.com or your order is necessary. You are entirely responsible for the accuracy and veracity of data provided to ENGAGINGRESUMES.com. ENGAGINGRESUMES.com has no way to verify information submitted by you and cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies, falsehoods and/or fraud committed by you.
The client agrees that while ENGAGINGRESUMES.com provides the best resume writing services, we cannot be responsible for changing market conditions, job posting changes or a client’s own aggressiveness, attitude and willingness to implement their action plan. Ultimately their success in the job market is solely their responsibility.
A.) REFUND POLICY: All purchases are final. Once the customer has agreed to the order and has paid the required 50% deposit upfront to start working on their order, if the customer decides to cancel/withdrawal, customer agrees that he/she will forfeit their deposit and no refund will be issued. Customer needs to be 100% sure that they want to move forward with the order because if they cancel after the deposit has been paid and the work has started, deposit will not be returned and they agree to forfeit deposit in its entirety. Once the final payment has been processed and authorized, that amount is no longer refundable. All purchases are final and no refunds.
B.) PAYMENT TERMS: All orders require a 50% deposit of total balance of order in order to get started on the order. After drafts have been e-mailed and successfully received by the customer and drafts are completed in a timely manner, prior to delivery of final documents — the remaining 50% balance is due for payment. Documents will not be e-mailed to client without completely paying off their order. After final payment has been successfully processed and authorized, ENGAGINGRESUMES.com will submit documents via e-mail to customer. In the case that after completed drafts have been e-mailed and successfully received by the customer and ENGAGINGRESUMES.com does not hear back from the customer within 72 regular hours (including weekends and holidays), we reserve the right to mark the project as completed and charge the remaining balance immediately thereafter to collect on what is due to us. All customers have 72 regular hours (including weekends and holidays), to respond back to their professional writer with an answer as to if a revision is needed or if the documents meet their satisfaction. Again, if no response, call, text, or e-mail is received — we reserve the right to mark the project as completed and charge the remaining balance immediately thereafter to collect on what is due to us.
C.) DELIVERY TERMS: Please allow a quick turn-around time of up to 5 business days (not to include US Holidays) in order to have a completed draft of services that will be e-mailed to the e-mail address on file. A maximum of two (2) revision requests are allowed per document/per client. All revision requests need to be submitted via e-mail for processing. All documents are delivered electronically by e-mail to the e-mail address on file. Each customer will receive two (2) versions of their documents, one (1) in Microsoft Word format, and the secondary version in Adobe PDF format (free of charge). If the customer desires to have another format delivered to them, please let the professional writer know so that we can best accommodate.
2. USE OF THE SITE. You may use the Service, the Site, and the information and writings (singly or collectively, the “Content”) solely for your non-commercial, personal purposes and/or to learn about/purchase our resume writing and related services. You may use documents/resumes/related materials purchased from the Service to seek employment. Neither our company nor its principals are responsible for any result of your use of this Service and/or any resumes we create on your behalf beyond the terms specified herein.
3. COPYRIGHT. The Site and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to our company or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by ENGAGINGRESUMES.com. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only (If you are browsing this Site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by ENGAGINGRESUMES.com.
4. DOCUMENT FILES READY FOR DOWNLOAD AND SECURITY. ENGAGINGRESUMES.com and its principals cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site or via the Service will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs (although we will make every reasonable effort to do avoid such difficulties and have not, as of this writing, experienced any relevant problems in our history). When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY. The Client agrees not to disclose to any third party the terms of this Agreement and any other information provided by ENGAGINGRESUMES.com or designated as confidential (“Confidential Information”) and also agrees not to use any Confidential Information of ENGAGINGRESUMES.com, or any other information, whether it is marked confidential or not, as expressly permitted under this Agreement or except with the prior written consent of ENGAGINGRESUMES.com. The Client agrees to exercise the highest degree of care in safeguarding any information or any of the Confidential Information of the other party against loss or other inadvertent disclosure.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ENGAGINGRESUMES.com, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
8. USER CONDUCT. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.